You have an idea and want to start you own business. Being an entrepreneur, and starting your new business, is incredibly exciting and stressful. We are here to take some of the burden off your shoulders by handling the legal side of setting up a new business. We want you to be able to focus on your new business ideas. For a flat fee, we will provide you with the following:
- Help you determine the type of entity your business should be (LLC, corporation, partnership) and register you with the Ohio Secretary of State.
- Obtain a federal tax identification number from the IRS.
- Prepare your operating agreement or shareholder agreement, depending upon the type of entity.
- Prepare your initial member or shareholder meeting minutes.
- Prepare stock certificates or membership certificates, depending upon the type of entity.
- Provide you with a company binder, in which to store your initial documents, meeting minutes and tax returns.
If you are an established small business, but need some legal assistance with contract preparation, collection matters, contract disputes, or other business litigation matters, we are here to help you. We can also help if you are looking to buy an existing business. We can provide you with the following:
- Asset Purchase Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Employment contracts
- Non-compete agreements
- Collection efforts when clients do not pay your bill
- Lease Agreements
- Most small businesses will encounter some legal issues and we’ve seen and worked on most of them. Contact us today for assistance.
If you are looking toward retirement, we can help with succession planning or selling your business. As a small business, we know how hard you have worked to establish your company and make it successful. We know the importance of making sure you receive a fair price in a business sale. If you are looking to transfer your company to your children or others, we can help you navigate the transfer process. We can provide you with the following:
- Succession planning advice and preparation of estate planning and other legal documents
- Asset purchase agreements
- Stock purchase agreements
- All legal documents necessary to sell or transfer your business